03 September 2008

I'm Not Dead...

I'm not dead... just on vacation. And I even have Internet access, I'm just really busy hanging out and helping out. We're having quite the party at my parents' home this weekend with my mom's parents coming, two of my dad's sisters and one of his brothers, my sister-in-law just had her baby boy today (and they're coming...wow!), and one of my brothers is reporting his mission and the other is giving is farewell address. It'll be quite a time.

JLP still has the dreadful sickness we encountered in Utah, and it has returned in full force. I'm really tired of it, and I expect he is, too. It sure makes being away from home hard, but at least there is a washer and dryer handy that we've definitely taken advantage of.

LHP will be joining us on Friday, and we look forward to having him here, too.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Enjoy your vacay, as much as possible! Bummer J is sick!!!