30 September 2008

Celebrating 100

Today I'm celebrating my hundredth...
BLOG POST


(I know you were thinking birthday, but not quite. Give it a couple decades)

It's hard to believe I've actually felt that I've had something worth sharing, let along 100 times.

Lest I begin to wax eloquent, I will simply say that blogging has been a welcomed addition to my life. I resisted the movement for a long time because I thought (well, actually still think) it is a fad for most intents and purposes. I probably would not have continued posting if I had not found out about being able to port the entries to book format, then print. But I have come to like the challenge of finding things in my day worth typing about. This outlet has helped me be more watchful and aware. This medium is quite an interesting mix between journal, scrapbook, forum, and support network. Plus, I like to update regularly so those of you who breeze by can have something to give you pause.

Here's to hundreds of more posts to come!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh my friend...I just don't think blogging is a fad. That is like saying cars and email and debit cards were a fad. :) I think it technology advancing...andis a wonderful new way of sharing life with each other in ways we never have been able to. Are there certain things about blogging that are fads? Yes...but hey, it's fun to see each person's personality. :)

I am glad you joined in...jumped on board...and became a blogger. I have loved reading and getting to know you!

Monette and Mark said...

100 posts? Wow that sounds like a lot. You're posting so often it's almost hard keeping up. :) CDP's rolling/talking video was cute. It's fun to be able to see him growing up even though we're not there.

Rachel said...

Happy 100th!! That is quite the milestone!