A couple of years ago I did some scrapbooking with two very fun ladies I know. They are sisters and have pretty much every do-dad for papercrafting. One of their projects became making wall hangings for the four seasons. The winter one we did together, then the spring one a few months later. They stopped having their scrapbooking days, but did the summer and fall themselves. They saved some of the supplies from the summer one for me, and I finally completed the summer one. I was missing some of the pieces, so I had to improvise and augment, but I think it turned out so well. Summer is gone now and I have to do the autumn one from scratch, so the Summer Fun one will grace our walls for at least a few days.
19 September 2008
Summer Fun is All Done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is SO cute! What a great idea!!!
That turned out great! That's so nice they saved some pieces for you.
What a fun picture for your wall. You did a great job.
Post a Comment