Having caught the papercrafting bug, I decided it would be worth working on my Autumn sign while I was 'in the groove'. I had to take both boys to the store to use the die cutter today (LHP stayed home with them yesterday), which proved to be...interesting.
CDP slept and JLP had his 'Elmo' on (his tether), so he dragged the stroller a little ways during a couple of escape attempts. In the end, he was most content pretending to cut the papers like I was. We made a few extra things for JLP: a truck, tractor, and two dinosaurs, as well as letter cut-outs for a name sign for his door.
It took most of the day to get the thing done because I had two helpers and distractions. But, I persevered and got it done.
LHP and I brainstormed what we thought of in the fall, so this is all my original work. It might just be my favorite one for that reason. It definitely took more time because I had to think it all through instead of just glue it down.
Drumroll, please! Here it is:
And, for your supreme pleasure, these are the two for Winter and Spring:
20 September 2008
Miraculously, Autumn is Done, Too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go! My favorite part is the tree with the tire swing.
Look at you all crafty!!! They are cute!
Oh my gosh! SO adorable!! A tiny opinion (that wasn't asked for...just given). I think Easter would look even cuter (which is hard to get!) with a painted frame--like yellow or white. I LOVE that the winter has a different frame. It really makes the picture POP. And the Autumn one matches the frame perfect! SOOOOOO adorable!
Rachel, I think you're right. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the perfect color. Maybe the green?
I love the new addition. Mark says it's his favorite. It is so creative!! I can look at something and say "that's cute" but I sure can't come up w/the ideas myself. I'm impressed. And all the work that went into it juggling the kids...very impressive. :)
I like the autumn one the very best because it is full of things you thought up. The tire swing makes me want to go find one and swooosh through the air.
Post a Comment