Here's to feeling better.
The rest of my day yesterday wen much better than the first. I didn't throw up after noon, and I was able to eat this vast amount of food: one whole 32 oz fruit punch gatorade (1/4 cupfuls at a time), 1/3 c applesauce, 2 pieces of toast, and two pieces of cheese. Even though it doesn't seem like much, it made a huge difference for me. I also was feeling much better throughout the evening.
Today my food consumption hasn't fared much better, but I feel infinitely better and more energetic. Quite an interesting diet, but not one that I really prefer.
I decided on an ultimatum: no cloth diapers until we get this bugger of a virus clear out of our house! That is the only thing I can think of that would have still been carrying the virus after two months. So, into the bleach water the diapers, stuffers, wipes, bags, and everything else related to cloth diapers went. After a rigorous washing routine, they hung outside to let the UV rays bombard them and get any remaining infestors out. I think they're good now.
Now I've just got to get it out of my body...
26 September 2008
Feeling Better
Labels:
daily life,
jdp,
zealism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That nasty bug. I am sorry that you have been so horribly sick!!! I am glad that you have kept some food down and hopefully this is a sign of more food digestion to come! We had it for 21/2 weeks around here.
Post a Comment