17 September 2008

Rediscover Clogging...One Double Step at a Time


For my exercising today I couldn't get BYU TV to work, so I just put on some upbeat music and started dancing around (much to the entertainment of JLP & CDP).

After ten minutes or so I decided to whip out some of my old clogging skills. Without my clogging shoes I just 'double stepped' and 'basic-ed' my way around the room. Boy, was it a workout! Whew! I couldn't do it as long as I wanted and I worked up a great sweat in the process. I am looking forward to brushing up on some of my moves. Next time I should probably put workout clothes on first, though :)

1 comment:

Testing said...

How cool- learning something new about you- you clog too! I do it for my boys and they think it's hilarious. One day I got out all my dance shoes and they thought it was neat to see all the different kinds (ballet toe, Irish, clogs, and of course my western boots!) What a great way to workout!