LHP & JLP were 'curious' and experimenting with the press...next thing I know it's not working right and I didn't inspect it close enough before to know what changed. I'm hoping it gets functional soon...
Serious tragedy! It doesn't look to me like the bottom part of the dye set is in. There is a piece that rests inside the black thing at the bottom. The cap rests perfectly inside nice and snug. With my snap press, you can screw that piece in, but you don't have to. I didn't screw it in until my J started running away with it. Best of luck. Keep us updated.
4 comments:
Boo hoo on the snap press not 'smooshing' properly! It looks like a way cool toy...hope you can get it going.
Is there anything more frustrating than a snap press that doesn't smoosh? Not in this lost world :)
LHP & JLP were 'curious' and experimenting with the press...next thing I know it's not working right and I didn't inspect it close enough before to know what changed. I'm hoping it gets functional soon...
Serious tragedy! It doesn't look to me like the bottom part of the dye set is in. There is a piece that rests inside the black thing at the bottom. The cap rests perfectly inside nice and snug. With my snap press, you can screw that piece in, but you don't have to. I didn't screw it in until my J started running away with it. Best of luck. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment