Last night as I was nursing CDP in the boys' bedroom I looked over at JLP, who was sleeping soundly. JLP sleeps on a twin bed on the floor, and it has a bolster 2/3 of the way down the length so it is a smaller size for him. The crazy sleeping boy must change positions twenty times in the night; every time I go in there to check on them he has a new position. Draped over this pillow. His feet propped up. Curled up. Prayer position. Dangling on leg off the bed. I think his most comfortable is laying on his back with his hands behind his head and his legs spread out. That's how I found him last night. He was the picture of blissful exhaustion recharging for another day. I just had to smile and appreciate the moment.
27 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment