29 August 2008

Splash Park Success

For the first (and last) time this summer JLP went on the Splash Park slides all by himself. He braved the water spraying in his face and did a great job. I am so proud of him! The Splash Park closes this weekend and we're leaving for vacation, so it's the last time we'll see it, at least this year. I wonder what we'll be doing next summer???

3 comments:

GustoBones said...

Ouch, so glad LHP was seriously hurt!(I know that is the previous post, but girl I can't keep up!) I am also glad that JLP had a fun time at the splash park. We too ventured to a park today!

GustoBones said...

Oh, also tell LHP that we received our "design". It looks great and I wish we had the moola to implement all the great ideas! Tell him thanks so much!

time-for-a-paws said...

Man...hope you can get LHP's bike fixed!! And I want to go to a splash park!!