07 July 2008

Wrap-Up the Sister Visit...1

I am trying to get caught up with all of the fun things we did with my sisters, and want to write about them before I forget.

On Thursday the 3rd we had this 'lovely' hot dog roast on our roof. We didn't let the charcoal briquets heat up long enough, so LHP tried to re-light them (with the aid of lighter fluid), and we just about ended up with some pretty serious burns. Then, the hot dogs wouldn't stay on our make-shift roasters, so we had charcoal-covered hotdogs. It ended up being a very silly night where most things didn't go right, but at least we didn't heat up the house, I didn't resort to going out to eat, none of us sustained major injury, and we have something to laugh about!



The technique for keeping the 'dog roasting:

JLP enjoyed his hot dog!

No more arm hairs, but it's all good!


JLP put his baby doll by CDP; so cute!

I'm not the biggest fan of having my child just in diapers, and I especially don't like to document it, but he found these boots while getting his clothes changed, and it ended up being so cute!

This is a classic JLP face. I love his eyelashes!

Sleeping peacefully...until JLP drives the train on the track...and continues over CDP!

Leaving the splash park. I love the wet footprints; you can see where they walked.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I don't think many moms are thrilled when their kids are in diapers only...but it seems like they somehow end up that way and that they are always doing something cute at the exact moment. Darn it!

time-for-a-paws said...

Wow...you have been posting like mad!!