14 July 2008

Memories

I participated in this with someone else and thought it looked like fun. Try it out!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

time-for-a-paws said...

I remember when we came out for Joshua's baby blessing and your family was there to. We had such a fun picnic with home-made root beer and played on the merr-go-round. We also timed to see how long it took us to go around the park on a bike. That was such a fun trip!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

I remember when we were in St. George and you taught us that game with the pool noodle and clothes pins. That got really intense and we actually later ended up using it for a mutual activity out here.

Anonymous said...

Sheeish...this only took a month. I was thinking about you the other day and had all these fun memories--and then I saw this post...So just to name a few: Walking together all over BYU-I campus when it was FREEZING cold, eating who knows how many bagels with enormous amounts of cream cheese, little snacks from Tomositto's (sp?), lunch after lunch at Nordic Landing (is that what it's called?) laying in the middle of a field pretending to be in labor with you speaking some kind of crazy gibberish to our rescuers (my personal favorite), or driving to badger creek in a snow storm, staying up late to finish projects, you dragging me through the whole badger creek project (thank you for that) and our dreams of it one day coming true:), more heart to hearts that I can count, wrapping my babies in the blankets you made and rethinking all of these memories...
Hope all is going well. Your boys are so stinking cute. Congrats to LP!!! That's awesome. Looked like your eventful weekend was a little piece of heaven. Keep me updated with your plans. Exciting times.
Love,
Meag