I have one silly two-year-old. (If he was ONLY silly during the day, that would be one thing, but when he is silly, crazy, fast, super helpful, inquisitive, and persistent all at the same time, that gets overwhelming.) I'll just explain the silliness I observed today:
We just picked up a garbage bag full of clothes off FreeCycle (I'll have to do a separate zealism entry on that one...), and inside there was a wondrous surprise... a new (used) pair of sandals for JLP. Not only were they sandals, they had fire trucks on the top, and even cooler than that (if there is such a thing), the sandal lights up when he steps. He left one of them in the car, so he proceeded to put the one on and stop around the house to see it light up. Even better, it's on the wrong foot. So SILLY, so CUTE!
See for yourself:
31 July 2008
My Silly Boy
Labels:
daily life,
jlp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a silly little guy! And hooray for freecycle! Gotta love it.
I LOVE that you are getting into blogging more. It is so nice to get to know you better via internet and pics...and lots of good thoughts!
:D so cute
Post a Comment