11 July 2008

Idol Fascination

The time has come again for American Idol tryouts, and LHP has received many a prompt encouraging him to give it a go.

And, we have decided that the time is right to give it a shot.

So, literally, watch for him on national TV (not that we can; we don't get any TV reception), and let him know you wish him well.



(Also, we are starting a gas-fund to get him there...)

10 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY! What a cool thing! I think he will do great! ROOTING FOR HIM!!!!

Rachel said...

Glad he is doing it!!

GustoBones said...

THat is really cool. LHP has such a great voice it will be fun to see how far he can get. He for sure needs to tell the first screeners that he was upper valley idol winner!!

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nanay said...

(Sorry for the double posting... I didn't notice that Aubrey left a comment from this computer previously... but these are both from me Grandma Sharon... I'm getting better at this electronic world...just give me time ha ha) AAAHhhh!!!!!!!YEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!Wowie kazow! HOW EXCITING!!! ok, so I'm not very articulate right now... :-) When I first logged on to your blog I decided that you somehow had figured out how to accomplish putting the older postings in firstlike you talked about, and then skipped to the crock pot story below... then something made me look again to the first picture and READ the words you had there. One reading still had me thinking it was the other 'Valley Idol' contest he entered before...then the words AMERICAN IDOL finally sunk in on the 3rd read thru...ok, I may not be articulate but at least I'm slow...ha! sooooo again...YEEEHAAA Thats all I can say!!!!!!WHEEEEEEE!

Katherine said...

Woo Hoo! Which city's auditions is he going to go to?

Monette and Mark said...

That will be such a fun experience. Way to go Lucas!! What are you going to sing? I'm also wondering where are auditions? How far do you have to travel and when?? That's pretty exciting!!

zealygirl said...

He's headed to SLC, and auditions are on July 27th, so it's coming right up. It'll be a busy month!

He's still deciding on the songs, so we'll have to report on that later :)

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

nice, I'll be cheering/praying for him!!!

time-for-a-paws said...

I am soooooo happy for him. I will be tuning in every day to watch (in January when they start the show). LHP really, truly has the best voice ever and I am glad he is going to actually do this!!! BLESSINGS!