24 July 2008

Nothing Like a Day Off!

Today was LHP's day off, and we completely filled the day up!

After LHP worked on his walking stick project for a little while, we made an excursion to IF with our whole family. We don't go down there very often because of gas prices, and now we have a Temple, so our major reason for going evaporated. There still are some things that we can't get here, so we try and combine everything and do it at once.

We made many stops and got everything done, and all made it through a day of shopping (not an easy task with a 2-year-old who never had a nap). We got some great stuff, including the shirt LHP will wear next week for tryouts. I'm sure we'll get some pictures in his duds later.

I am so glad LHP was able to actually get a real day off and we were able to spend the whole time together. It's something I look forward to getting used to!

1 comment:

GustoBones said...

A day off is a beautiful thing. Glad you guys had a good one!