Lucas began his Idol experience very early this morning. We were sure he would have to wait in line, so he was there at 5:00 am. When I talked to him, he was only there for a few minutes and was able to get everything taken care of. So, he went back and got some sleep.
Now we'll just have to see how the actual process goes tomorrow! I'll let you all know when I hear something!
28 July 2008
Today & Tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
are you all in SLC?? If you are! Call me!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Seriously, call about any details!!!
LikeaStar: He tried to call you on your home and cell phone a few times, and tried your sister and mom, and got no responses until late in the afternoon. He needed to go to bed early, so by then it was too late... bummer.
Post a Comment