29 July 2008

Drumroll Please!

It's official. As of 4:50 pm, the 1st round answer is:

Nope.

Not what the producers were looking for. But the gay guy with a bad voice in LHP's group made it to the next level. So, that's that.

3 comments:

GustoBones said...

Oh, that stinks. It just goes to show that it isn't purely a talent competition. Because Lucas has talent!! What a let down! I want to go punch those exec producers in the nose!

Angela said...

That is such a bummer. You know that they keep most of the losers because they'll be better for tv and not because they are good. Tell Lucas that we applaud him for trying.

Monette and Mark said...

Sorry I got off the phone so abruptly. My visiting teachers were here. I totally agree with the last two comments. The TV world is crazy. They sure missed out by not keeping Lucas. What's next for your family?