I just found out this weekend that it is possible to port blog entries over to a book format, then have it printed and delivered to your door. I have always been a little hesitant to put all of my writing on a blog because I thought it would be lost to cyberspace, so I have been duplicating the writing in my journal. Now I can get it in a book whenever I want! Now that is cool!
The only site I have found that does this is Blurb and it even moves the pictures and places the hyperlinks as footnotes if you want. I am pretty stoked about this because I can keep everyone else up to speed on us, as well as do my personal history at the same time!
21 July 2008
My Discovery
Labels:
daily life,
jdp,
zealism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment