What an exciting weekend! We were jam packed from after sunup to way after sundown. Even the little kids, which always makes life interesting the next day. This billboard shows a quote that was the theme for the Horticulture Dept. this year, and it is very inspiring.
The Man of the Day!
Our Family (JLP just had a bonk on his head; he really is excited for Dad) I love how their ties turned out!

Our Family (JLP just had a bonk on his head; he really is excited for Dad) I love how their ties turned out!
This was of JLP playing with the fun ball Uncle A. bought while we were in the bookstore earlier in the afternoon.
LHP walking in to Commencement
5 comments:
Those are some great pictures!!! I want to see a blessing pic of CDP!:) Glad it was such a great weekend!
With the ties we bought two regular size ties, then I cut one of them up to make the two for the boys. I'd never done it and had no pattern, but I tore apart one of CDP's little ties and fashioned it after that. I think they look pretty snazzy!
The ties are AWESOME! Is that the dress you made? It's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
Those are some fun pictures! Is that THE dress? It's gorgeous that color is very fetching on you
CONGRATS! Great accomplishment! FEEL PROUD!
And just as equal an accomplishment is those TIES! How cute! WAY TO GO! Impressive...as always!
Post a Comment