This post should have been added in the month of November, but since we just got back from our road trip today and I haven't had unfettered access to the Internet, you'll just have to settle for a December 2nd listing.
We decided to go to Provo for Thanksgiving. LHP's grandmother lives there, and we were so glad to be able to spend some time with her and her husband. They are such gracious hosts and loved playing with the boys. Our dinner was super tasty; a smaller group, but it was more conducive to conversation. I ended up taking a nap (LHP forgot his wallet so I was the sole driver on the expedition) with the boys. When we got up it was time for GINGERBREAD!
I have been looking forward to participating in this tradition since we have been married; I have tried twice to make gingerbread, both times it didn't turn out. We had a fun time. My house was an explosion of color and tasty candy. LHP's followed more of a traditional theme, but with cool accents. JLP chose the candies and put them on his all by himself (I frosted it for him).
We took off from Provo in the evening so we could stay in Parowan Thanksgiving night. We needed to set up our booth for a craft fair early Friday morning.
The rest of our saga will have to come tomorrow.



4 comments:
Great job! That's also a favorite tradition of the Eyring family.
fun!! It looks like you actually had quite the turn out!
So fun. I love your house. Very cute!!
We love doing houses every year! SO MUCH FUN!! Glad you finally got to!
Post a Comment