05 December 2008

CDP Growing Up

CDP has been sitting up all by himself, and today he got to eat 'real food' for the first time. He was sitting in his little Bumbo on a kitchen chair (with intense supervision). After his first screwed up face (I don't think he quite knew what it was supposed to be), he really took to eating off the spoon. Every time LHP would try to wipe the excess from his mouth, he would track around the spoon with his mouth, trying to get it in. He was NOT HAPPY when the food ran out. I didn't want to give him too much, so we stopped with a couple of spoons full. I also put probiotics in to hopefully help with digestion. After JLP had major constipation the first time I gave him food, I didn't want the same thing to happen to CDP.

It is so great to experience his efforts in growing up. Look for a post on crawling soon, it's coming...

4 comments:

GustoBones said...

Real food, that is a major step. Glad he enjoyed it!

Rachel Holloway said...

hooray!!! REAL goodies!!

Can't believe he's growing up so fast!

pinkmorning said...

we have just began feeding audrey rice cereal with a spoon because she is always hungry. she eats every hour...so her doctor told us we could start anytime. she still spits out a bunch but she is getting better!

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

Hello! This Christmas my husband and I are having a Christmas Pagent and cookie exchange. December 20th at 5:30. More details will be coming on our blog!