Yesterday was Christmas Adam (the day before Christmas Eve), and our ward had a party to celebrate.
We were up at our church at 4 pm, which was great because we were able to get it all set up. Then we sang Christmas songs, danced with the boys, ate too many cookies, and played Phase 10. Our bishop and his wife came just as we were finishing the game. A few more couples came right after that, and we played a game of UNO.
Then, the guy with the laser tag guns came, and interest in card games immediately evaporated. I had to laugh when he was explaining how the guns work because every single guy had a gun and was playing with it, while every girl was just listening.
LHP and I have spent a lot of time teaching JLP that we don't 'punk' or 'pa-choo' people (shoot at people), so we took turns playing laser tag so the other one could be in another room with the boys.
I especially appreciated that everyone helped clean up; that made getting home so much easier.
24 December 2008
Christmas Adam Celebration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I love all your posts! I am jealous of your snow!!!! Merry Christmas Eve!!
How funny....Christmas Adam.. :) haha...
Sounds like a really fun evening. I am glad you got to do some celebrating and get in the Christmas spirit! :)
Post a Comment