I hope that our car will be done with repairs so I can stop giving updates on what is wrong with it.
The mechanics looked at the car today, and 'temperature hoses' are apparently the culprit. If I knew what that actually did, I might be able to concur. I figure it stops the car from overheating since that was the problem we are having.
Anyway, we have a friend in our ward who works at an auto parts store, so he will help us order the right hoses. It should cost 2/3rds less if we do it ourselves.
I am counting my blessings to high heaven that it is not a cracked engine block an that we should be able to fix it for less than $50.
UPDATE of the UPDATE:
LHP went to get the car and the guy told him that he just fixed it.
AGAIN!!!!! ARGGGGG!
He said he figured that since we said we would have to talk to eachother about it that we couldn't afford to pay for it now. So, he fixed it as a Merry Christmas........
only he still wants us to pay for it.
Harumph! I am quite a put-out person tonight. I'm all for the spirit of Christmas, but this doesn't seem like it.
On a happy note, our car works well.
30 December 2008
Car Update...Again
Labels:
daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I AM SO GLAD FOR YOU!! BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN!!!
Post a Comment