When we renewed our cell phone contract we decided to cancel our long distance phone service. I called the customer service and the representative told me it would be canceled.
Fast forward to last Friday. I got another bill from the company. WHAT???
So, I called this morning to get it resolved. After talking with a representative for nine minutes with no progress, I asked if she had a supervisor I could speak with. She hung up on me.
SHE HUNG UP ON ME??
Come on! People who know me know that I am not belligerent or rude, but I do stand up for myself. The charge was inappropriate and I wanted to talk to someone who would actually help.
I took a minute to do some deep breaths and do a calming exercise, then called back.
The second rep was much more obliging. Apparently the very first guy I talked to back in October notated that the service should be canceled, but never actually put in the request. Somehow the first person I talked to today missed that LITTLE point. The second lady was very nice and refunded the charges and made sure the work order went through.
I was very soured to the company, but the second lady redeemed them somewhat.
08 December 2008
Customer 'Service'
Labels:
daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT THE?? SHE HUNG UP ON YOU?? Unbelieveable!
Glad you got it resolved though!
Post a Comment