
The new washing machine arrived Tuesday afternoon, so I went and picked it up (luckily it fit in the passenger's seat because it was too big for the trunk). It was very easy to assemble and get hooked up, and Wednesday morning I washed my first couple of loads. I didn't want to over-fill it (that was something that came up often in the reviews), but I think I could have put one or two more things in it. I washed three shirts, two workout shorts, my shorts, and about eight of the boys' clothes. It didn't do a superb job on stains, but the clothes were good and clean. I hang the clothes to dry outside, so the sunshine pretty much takes care of the rest. It was very cool to have it working. We decided to come up with a way to be able to wheel it, so today I'll work on a board that has casters on the bottom so we can wheel it around. It's always fun to get new things, especially ones that work! Now I just need to pull out the cloth diapers again :)
22 August 2008
Wash Away!
Labels:
daily life,
jdp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO COOL! I never would have thought of something like that. How fun to get so many new things lately!!! :)
Are you going to do all your laundry through this? Or still hit up the laundromat?
I'm glad to hear the washing machine is working out well for you. That will be nice not to have to wait for a full loads worth of dirty diapers.
That's a nice looking bike. That would be cool to be part of a cycling group.
Post a Comment