I am so doing my happy dance.
We decided to get a snap press; I'm placing the order tomorrow. I have saved money from stuff I've sold, saved my birthday money from last year, taking some of our anniversary gift money, and getting the rest from my awesome husband. I really hope the press gets here before I leave to visit my family so others can see how it works.
I have new diapers to snap, as well as a multitude of other projects I keep compiling. I am so looking forward to this. I also hope I can help out other families interested in cloth diapering.
24 August 2008
Doing My Happy Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is intense! :) I am so happy you are getting something fun for yourself, even though I have no idea what I myself would do with a contraption like that! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment