07 August 2008

What to say today....

I am feeling a little blogged out, and I haven't even written every day! I guess I'll have to dig deeper to get some more interesting things to post.

I did hit up the K-Mart 'Clearance Event' thing where they take 40% off the clearance price, and got some great clothes for my boys, as well as some gifts for others. When I can get them there brand new for less than at DI, I'm all about that!

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I agree about buying clothes at a store over D.I. Actually, nowadays it seems like if you just hit up a good sale it's ALWAYS cheaper than D.I.

Sorry you feel in a rut with the blogging. I have loved seeing you post so much more...

oh! And I need to change your blog address on my link! Darn it!