19 November 2008

One Growing Boy

Yesterday CDP had his 4-month batch of vaccines. I am not settled about giving my kids vaccines, not because of the idea behind vaccines (that is prepares the body for being able to effectively combat life-threatening diseases) but because of the amazing coctail that the vaccines are administered with them. There are some things that don't add up. However, I haven't come to a definite conclusions, so CDP got another set. He was a trooper and did such a good job.

While we were there CDP was weighed: 20 lbs 5 oz. Yea. A big guy. He is too tall and heavy for his baby carseat now, so we're in the market for another one. Not super great timing for us, but I'm so glad that he is healthy and strong and growing.

I love him so much!

2 comments:

GustoBones said...

I gave J far less of the vaccines than I did K and C. Some of the infant ones, I decided not to have him get and then he never even had to have them because he techinically "grew out" of them. You have to do what you feel comfortable with while protecting your baby at the same time!

Rachel Holloway said...

I agree that shots are so individual.

Sometimes the police station gives out free carseats. You should check into it!