I'm not going to say how long it's been since I cleaned my fridge (mainly because I really don't remember), but hearing about my brother's clean checks reminded me that I have no such compelling reason to clean the more neglected areas of our house.
I decided to clean the fridge this morning. It smelled somethin' fierce, and it really needed it. It wasn't incredibly difficult and only took about 15 minutes, leaving me wondering why I don't do it more often. Amid the few gross thing stuck way in the back I found a small tin-foil wrapped package. It was a few pieces of Symphony bar that had been saved, and I thought it was a very appropriate day to find--and eat--the tasty morsels. I also wiped out the microwave. I didn't find anything yummy there. Just layers and layers of grimy stuff. Now it's all sparkly and smells good.
If we can just get the leak in our sink fixed so the floor stops rotting life will be peachy.
20 November 2008
Cleaning out the DREADED fridge!
Labels:
daily life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't the fridge one of the worst things?? I don't know why it is so hard.
My other downfall...the oven. I have it cleaned once a year for my birthday, by someone else. :) It is the best $20 I spend all year!
Post a Comment