09 October 2008

To be Tagged or Not to be Tagged

I feel a small sort of achievement to have gone over 100 posts before getting 'tagged' for something or other. (This is not an invitation for everyone to suddenly tag me, though.)


Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I was:
1. 14-years-old
2. Involved in all things HIGH SCHOOL
3. Learning to dance with my older brother
4. Babysitting my siblings
5. Planning for my future

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Fix our washing machine
2. Clean off the table and counters (one last push for CLEAN. sigh)
3. Make my list for buying the case lot prices on canned food
4. Go to the library
5. Read a book

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. popcorn (cinnamon flavored)
2. pecans
3. string cheese
4. fuji apple with peanut butter
5. trail mix (no raisins)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hope my money wasn't in the stock market because I wouldn't be a millionaire anymore
2. Buy a home with land (for LHP), an awesome house (for me)
3. Buy a baby grand piano (for me), and a greenhouse (for LHP)
4. Save for retirement and put some in trusts for the kiddos
5. Go to the Philippines and bring you all back something cool.

5 places I have lived:
1. Fruitland
2. Rexburg
3. Fairfax
4. Fruitland
5. Rexburg

5 jobs I have had:
1. chores for my parents
2. dental assisting for my AWESOME Dad
3. Recreation Leadership facilitator
4. Day Camp counselor
5. News editor for Meridian

If only I knew five other cool people who haven't already got this tag.....
the tag will die here. RIP

(if you are reading this and you REALLY want to be tagged, let me know and I'll hook you up :) )

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How funny! I had no idea you hadn't been tagged or I would have passed on some of my trillions of tags I never get to! :) Be prepared...be very prepared...

pinkmorning said...

thanks for playing, it was fun to read all about you!