Last night was our ward Halloween Party. It was great to see so many families dress up. We went as Superheroes: LHP as Wolverine, me as the Invisible Woman (from Fantastic Four), JLP as Superman, and CDP as Batman. I think the costumes came out quite well!
We had a chili cookoff and pie judging, as well as doughnut-eating races (the cake doughnuts are SOOOOO much harder to eat than regular glazed!), and a mummy wrap (using toilet paper). It was pretty fun. I think the most fun JLP had was running to try and see his cape fly, as well as helping sweep up.
29 October 2008
Scary-licious Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
FUN! JJ is going to be Batman this year too!! He Loves to fly around.. so cute.
Sounds like fun! Your costumes are awesome! Love the superhero family!
That is pretty awesome! You guys look great! Halloween is the best.
I love the costumes! Wolverine is totally an identical look-alike! I love the chops and the claws. You guys are so cute! Love you!
Man, Luke found the perfect way to ultilize his wolf man hair...
Post a Comment