21 October 2008

Getting a Clean Car

My brother and I came up with a mutually beneficial trade today. He wanted a car for a formal dance on Friday, so he took and cleaned it out, vacuumed, and made it presentable. He also put the panel on the door of the car (we thought we lost the screws but he found them while he was cleaning). We get a clean car, he gets a car for his date. He is also going to show us how to change our oil.

He sure is a great guy to have around! I always marvel at his handy abilities!

2 comments:

Monette and Mark said...

What an awesome trade! A clean car is great...even better when you don't have to clean it.

Rachel Holloway said...

Um...great trade. Wish I could find someone to loan our car to. Oh, wait...no family around. And no single guy who would want to drive a minivan. Darn it! Guess I am stuck with doing the work myself. Yours is definitely a better situation! :)