31 October 2008

The Bump That Went Smush

Early this morning there was a crazed being in the house looking to smush everything in sight.

He roamed about, devastated that he couldn't find anything to smush.

Taking a brief rest on the couch satisfied his needs, resulting in a Happy Halloween for this Smusher.

Explained in another way, LHP was up this morning and (through a set of circumstances unclear to me) ended up sitting on my glasses. The entire arm broke off. So sad. (I guess I should interject that the glasses were on the couch; he must not have been wearing his so he couldn't see them....I don't know)

Looking on the bright side, I am very glad I still have a pair of contacts that are wearable so I can see until my eye appointment on Monday. I'm thinking we're going to try Zenni Optical to order from and see if that works out. I'm all for spending $20 on glasses instead of $200.

I hope this is our only Halloween monster visit for the day! (or week or month for that matter...)

3 comments:

Angela said...

You'll LOVE Zenni Optical. We get all our glasses from them.

Rachel Holloway said...

I don't know what that optical place is, but I sure hope you can see soon. That would stink rueen!

Rachel Holloway said...

wow, what the heck did I write??? I meant that it would stink to not be able to see.