07 October 2008

Reviving the Ring

LHP brought back a couple of sets of jewelry from the Philippines, and he gave them to me as a present. Years ago, the first time I wore the ring, one of the pearls came off and we couldn't find where it came off. So, it was the last time I wore it. The earrings are for pierced ears, which I don't have, so I've never worn them.

A guy in our ward also served in the Philippines and has a jewelry-making business. Anyway, he took the other pearl off and set the ring with two beautiful white pearls.

It's pretty bling for anything that I ever wear, but still fun to have a fancy piece.

I love it!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Janette! Jana found your blog. I just got on and checked it out. It's so crazy how fast time flies. Well Shalon's demanding some attention now. Gotta go. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! Beautiful!

Muffin said...

Thats sooooo beautiful! I knwo what you mean about fancy shcmancy jewelry. I hardly ever wear it, but it's fun when you can. Your baby is adorable. For some reason, I lost your blog. Glad you commented so that I could link to yours.

pinkmorning said...

that ring is beautiful. i love it!

GustoBones said...

What a pretty ring!! Meaningful too. Great combination!

Ben (the bread winner) said...

Janette! So good to hear from you. Lucas and the boys look great. Say hi for me.

pinkmorning said...

tag, you're it.