25 June 2008

Sisters, Sisters

My two sisters are visiting for a couple of weeks while pretty much the rest of my family is on a Pioneer Trek. I'm loving having the help, and we are making the most of it. Today we went to the splash park, and I always seem to be able to remember the camera for days when we play in the water. Weird. Maybe I just need to take the camera everywhere, and then I'll never miss another great picture moment again, right? Riiiigggghhht.

So, here are pics from today (I was very peeved when kids at the splash park would mostly cover this water geyser and spray water toward me, but more significantly, my camera. I don't think we incurred damage, though...):

Nothin' like Aunts to brighten a day!


I love this shot, even though JLP and MD aren't really visible.


Suprise! It's WATER and it splashes! Joshua wasn't quite sure what to think today; it's the first time he's been there this year, but eventually he really 'warmed' up to it!


This was playing at the stadium later in the day. What an arm! and RD is a great help.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

how fun to have your sisters there! JJ LOVES the water.. next time we see you guys we should definitely go swim.

Rachel Holloway said...

FUN, FUN! We totally miss the splash park!!!

Hey--what camera do you have (make model)?? I have been looking for a point and shoot so I don't have to take my SLR everywhere...and you have great pictures! Would you pass on the info??? PRETTY PLEASE??

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

Oh my heavens! Your sisters have grown up so much!

time-for-a-paws said...

Looks like so much fun. Your sisters have grown up a lot!!