04 June 2008

Caleb Dahle Proctor joins our family










Caleb Dahle Proctor joined our family
on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 11:45 pm.
He weighed 8lbs 12 oz. and was 20 inches!

Caleb sucking his thumb!












Caleb Dahle Proctor knows how to cry.










Caleb was born hungry.









Our precious little son!

8 comments:

pinkmorning said...

oh my goodness! Congratulatons!! I am so happy for you. This is so exciting! I love the name Caleb too!

Beanie said...

What a sweetheart. We are just thrilled. He is so handsome. Janette is a real trooper. We are so proud of her. Welcome, little Caleb, to our family. After we talked with Luke this morning, we knelt for a prayer of gratitude and felt so keenly about this boy.
These are moments never to be forgotten.

Rachel said...

OH!!! a brother for Joshua! Congrats.. and you look like such a trooper! Maybe it is my pregnancy hormones, but I am a little choked up!

GustoBones said...

Such cute pictures! Welcome to little Caleb! Birth is really such a miracle isn't it. Newborns are so precious. It even makes me feel a little "clucky". Well done Janette!!!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

SOO precious!

time-for-a-paws said...

I am already in love with this new little boy. The name Caleb is so cute! Joshua and Caleb are going to be great brothers!

Nanay said...

Welcome, welcome sweet Caleb ~what a doll-Dahle~ Proctor! Oh how precious to hold. Congratulations Janette! You are amazing...and congratulations to you too, Lucas. Such sweet eternal moments. Thank you for sharing these precious pictures. I can hardly wait to 'share' in person! I see a little of Joshua, but he has his own look. And what a cute nose scrunching expression in that last pose with his mom! Makes me giggle. Oh,such great blessings from heaven!

Monette and Mark said...

Congrats!! Good job Janette. What a cute little one. I think he looks a little like Joshua in this last pic. Joshua had a lot more hair didn't he? We can't wait to meet little Caleb. He's adorable!!