11 June 2008

One Week

Here is a quick look at how Caleb has grown in his one week of life. He has more awake time now, and I love to look in his very aware eyes.






As of yesterday morning, Caleb was up to 9 lbs, 9 oz, so he is growing very well. Also, when he was measured, he was 22.5 inches long, even after double-checking. So, we are thinking the hospital didn't measure accurately because newborns don't grow 2.5 inches in seven days. He really seems to be thriving!

This last picture is a classic one for my family: basketball shirts in ORANGE for my two boys. They were purchased big because there wasn't a smaller size than 12 months, so maybe in a few months they can get the gear on again and do some ballin' with their uncles! (Joshua already loves to bounce the ball; he's a little short to make his shots get to the rim, though!)


6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a beautiful new little boy!!! I can't blieve how fast he is growing!

Monette and Mark said...

Cute pics. They must have measured wrong. Wow. It's so amazing how fast they grow. I'm so excited to meet him. Are there any plans for the Saturday after Lucas graduates? I'm hoping Mark and I can go to the temple sometime while we're there.

time-for-a-paws said...

wow....Caleb has grown so much!! Joshua and Caleb look so cute together in the basketball picture!

zealygirl said...

I was thinking that we would do a quasi-organized Temple excursion, but I don't want anyone to feel obligated to go. I, for one, love to go to Temples outside my district even just to see how beautiful and different they are. So, yeah, the Temple is great...

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

He's so big for a little guy! and tall it sounds like too. I'm loving the first team picture of the Idaho-Proctor family Basketball team!

Beanie said...

Caleb is so handsome and aware. This basketball picture is just the beginning. We know these two will take on any competition.