This post is dedicated to mothers everywhere who can appreciate the wonder a 2-year-old by gets from the world..."Coloring" on himself (at least he's washable...)
(see video below)
Ingeniously hooked his 'scooper' to the dump truck.
He now pushes them around like this all the time.
Putting on an exfoliating mask (I'll have to try it sometime)
01 June 2008
My Two-Year-Old Boy
Labels:
jlp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We sure have a cute little guy. I just wanted to be the first one to comment on it...
Wow...he is so grown up!!! I can't wait to see him sometime this summer. Maybe we can all do face masks and color on our selves!
He is a cutie!!!
What a cute nephew I have. I love how he reads the scriptures. That sure looks like a tasty face mask. Yum!
I love the curiousity and zeal of a two-year-old. He has the right mother to appreciate it.
Wow, he sure can read the scriptures well. He was really intent on that! I love Joshua.
Post a Comment