My sister-in-law just posted pictures of the ADORABLE word blocks she did in her Super Saturday, so I thought I would display the pictures I spent hours working on.
I am trying to curb my critiquing nature, especially regarding myself, so I have tried to see the best things about them. Overall, they are great. I just wish things were tweaked here and there.No, I did not freehand these. First we washed the canvas with the colors, then used a pattern over carbon paper (haven't seen that in a decade or so!), then did paint-by-number, only it was super easy because the only color was black! It just took so long because it is very detailed!
I want to think of a few more scenes to try and create myself so I can hang the same sized canvas every season and just switch it out.
27 October 2010
Super Saturday Paintings
Labels:
zealism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Those looks awesome!
Wow those are really detailed. They look great!!
those are amazing! You should be dang proud!!
Post a Comment