16 October 2010

Picture Perfect

A couple of days ago all three of my kids were asleep at the same time (miracle in itself), so I had time to finish this project up.

We had these great pictures of the kids, and instead of mounting them directly to the wall, I decided to make a big bulletin board and stick them on it so I can change the pictures anytime I want to.


The only thing missing is our family picture in the middle. I still have to get it printed and mounted on the foamboard so it can take its place in the middle.

I love it!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

so cute! you have adorable kidlets!

Cindy said...

CUTE! What a good idea!

Cherise said...

You should switch the top left corner with the top right corner picture. It would add more dimension to the pictures. I love it!