31 October 2010

Halloween Do-Dads

Here we are dressed up. Lucas & I went to a Masquerade Murder Mystery, so we had characters to dress up as. Lucas was 'Ryan Seafoam' and I was 'Blondie Fawn'. Funny, eh?

Neither of us were 'killed' and neither of us 'did it', but it was very fun, and the food was DELISH!





The boys went Trunk or Treating on Saturday, and it was utter chaos. Somebody needs to coordinate! We did a 'trunk' by parking the van sideways and using the sliding door on the passenger's side. We put a big cheap tablecloth over the door, then cut a half-circle hand hole, with a sign that said "Stick your hand in if you dare!", then we would put a piece of candy in their hand. It was fun, but you couldn't see the fun costumes and talk to people because it was totally hidden. Pretty much everybody ran out of candy, and the soup bar went dry because there were something like 500 trick or treaters there. The only thing leftover were doughnuts because they couldn't cook them fast enough.



Yes, Joshua's shirt says 'I do all my own stunts' and it's true. Caleb's superman is two sizes too small, but he loved it! (and he was super proud of his hair!)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE these costumes!! We had a chili cookoff at the ward a few weeks ago and we ran out of food too!!! I nominate you to be the organizer next year! You could do it!

Cherise said...

Caleb's outfit makes him look like he has tons of muscle and I love his hair too! Your guy's costumes were awesome for you and lucas. Amazing! You're a beautiful blonde! :D

Megan said...

You guys all look great!!

Monette and Mark said...

Fun costumes!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

Your costumes are TOTALLY impressive!!!

GustoBones said...

I always bring a boatload of kids and candy to our trunk-or-treat. It is always bad when the food runs out. Your boys look cute!!