I am nowhere near 'moved in', but I wanted to share some pictures of what our new place looks like. My family is coming tonight, so I have a good deadline to work toward with that, and we have 'clean checks' in April, so I'll have to be totally done by then. I am down to the boxes that I don't want to go through, the random, 'do-I-REALLY-need-these?' boxes.
The kids have acclimated very well. I think it helps that they have cousins 150 feet down the road. We are just happy being happy!
Lucas has started working up in Sun Valley now, and enjoys the work he does. He has long days, but feels rewarded by the work.
Enjoy some pics!
Lucas is so sad that there is no tree in our front yard.
This is what happened when I said 'SMILE!'. At least they are all looking toward the camera!
We will have worn down the pavement in the first month
with all of the riding and running these kids do!
with all of the riding and running these kids do!
2 comments:
Your new place looks GORGEOUS! May you settle in and unpack it all soon!!! :)
Hey! I haven't visited your blog forever. I want you and Chantel to be friends (as well as sister's in law). She really likes you. Take care! I miss you guys! We may stop in on the way through one of our trips to Boise in the next few months (June 2 - 5) and July 4 weekend
Post a Comment