The big day has come: Lucas got a job and we are MOVING! Even better, it is very close to where my brother lives, so we are trying to move into the same apartment duplexes they live in! Lucas starts on March 7th, so now we are in hustle mode trying to get everything ready. Add to that the fact that we are performing in a Musical Review, Lucas is still wrapping up a couple of projects, and the kids and I are recovering from being sick, and there is a recipe for an interesting couple of weeks.
But it is a relief. A massive grin has been slipping through every once in a while, and I love it.
25 February 2011
So Long, Farewell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I. AM. THRILLED FOR YOU! WOW, WOW, WOW! What a long-awaited day, I am sure! WISHING YOU MUCH success and many blessings in your new home! :) Would love to hear more about it in an email--where are ya going???
YAY!!! Congratulations!! We are excited for this amazing news!! Can't wait to hear more details! Good luck in the coming weeks!
So great to hear. I am very late in commenting, but I think it is such wonderful news!! I hope it is great for you guys!
Post a Comment