I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon as I was very frustrated with my photo and video editing software. I am working on that still, but thought I should get this update down before I forgot.
Liza Jane has broken her first teeth. Yes, TEETH. Two popped through Friday morning, January 21st, and there they sit! It is sort of indicative of her progression. Wait, learn, wait some more, then...POW! Big leap in ability (or shooting two teeth up in one day).
Farewell, toothless grin.
23 January 2011
Liza's Got Two Toofers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carter just got his popping through last week too! SO GLAD, because man he was miserable for a while there! Yay for her toothy grin that's on it's way!
Jane got her teeth much too early. She now has 6! I always feel sad to say goodbye the gummy grin!
Post a Comment