01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Here's to the first of many blog posts of 2009.

Think this method of staying in touch is fabulous.

Ever since I found out that google donated money and support to defeating Prop 8 in California, I have been contemplating switching to different e-mail and starting a different blog. I already don't google search anything because of how long they store the info, and I'm thinking of going off google completely.

Just a head's up for all of you faithful readers (all, like, ten of you).

I am working on my goals and hosting LHP's family, so it'll be a busy couple of days.

I really wonder what this year will bring for us; I'm sure it will be great.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

A little confused...

Are you going to stop blogging because of google?

Where would you have another blog?

Hmmm...keep me posted. YOu know how faithful of a follower I am! :) Happy new year!

Rachel said...

Jeremy has tried to get me off google too!

wordpress and typepad are both bloggin options. Let us know what you decide!

Happy New year!